See the UAE’s vibrant capital and its landmark buildings
Departs from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and Abu Dhabi
Explore the panoramic sights and grand landmarks of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, on a full-day tour.
English departures: Mon, Tue, Wed and Sat for English and German tours. For other languages, the days of operation varies.
• Arriving in Abu Dhabi, tour the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
• Pass the tree-lined residential area of Al Bateen and the royal palaces
• Visit Heritage Village, which showcases traditional times
• Stop at Marina Mall for lunch at one of the cafés (not included in the tour price, as there are many options available)
• Drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
• Pass Louvre Abu Dhabi for a photo-stop
• Leaving Abu Dhabi behind, return to Dubai in the late afternoon
How much: Dhs290.
Departures: Mon, Tue, Wed and Sat.
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, and Japanese.
Good to know: Departing from Abu Dhabi, this is a half-day tour (excluding time spent at Louvre Abu Dhabi and Marina Mall, and lunch stops on Mon, Wed and Sat). Hotel transfers are included. There is a dress code for Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (please see szgmc.gov.ae).
To book, please call Arabian Adventures on +971 4 303 4992 or