The ultimate 'glamping' experience in the heart of the pristine dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR). Leave your worries behind for a tranquil overnight getaway under the stars.
• Embark on a thrilling desert dune drive
• Take a leisurely camel ride into the campsite
• The overnight camp offers glamorous camping at its best. Permanent tents surround a gazebo and a bonfire
• A delicious barbecue dinner is served in the gazebo or majlis and includes grilled meats, fresh salads, sweets and selected beverages
• In the morning, awake to a freshly-prepared hot breakfast
• Embark on a morning desert drive with a chance to see native wildlife
• Leaving the desert behind, you will return to your hotel late morning
• Departs from all emirates
How much: From Dhs1,045 per person
Double occupancy (two people sharing a tent): Dhs1,045 per person
Single Occupancy (one person in a tent): Dhs1,365
Availability: Winter only (1 October to 30 April)
Transport: Four-wheel-drive (sharing)
Activity level: Easy.
Good to know: Towels and linen are provided. Permanent showers and toilets are available on-site. You will depart Dubai at around 3pm and return the following day at around 11am. Luggage storage is available. Hotel transfers are included. Food and soft-drinks are included, as well as selected beverages. A portion of your fee supports conservation efforts by DDCR.
To book: Click here or call Arabian Adventures on +971 4 303 4992