This iconic Dubai desert experience is one that simply cannot be missed. Watch the sun go down while on a dune drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR). Arrive at our traditional Bedouin-style camp, where an entertaining schedule of activities and a delicious evening meal awaits.
• Leave your hotel and the city behind; head into the desert with our entertaining safari guide in a four-wheel drive vehicle
• Enter Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR).
• Enjoy the fun of a dune drive and, at sunset, stop for panoramic photos of the golden landscape
• Arrive at our Bedouin-style camp to a traditional welcome of Arabic coffee and delicious dates
• Departs from all emirates
• Souvenirs and photos are available to buy
• Move to the seating area and enjoy an Arabic style, three-course buffet
• Take part in stargazing before returning to your hotel
How much: From Dhs290
Sunset Safari: Dhs290 for adults (excluding select beverages)
Sundowner Safari: Dhs395 for adults (all-inclusive)
Duration: Late afternoon to early evening
Transport: Four-wheel-drive (sharing)
Activity level: Easy
Good to know: We offer the option to upgrade to a private four-wheel drive vehicle. Plus, you can choose to skip the dune drive if you prefer. Permanent toilets are available at the campsite. Be sure to book your group on either the Sunset Safari or Sundowner Safari – the itinerary varies.
Vegetarian and children's meals can be requested at the time of booking. Hotel transfers are included. Food and soft drinks are included. Select beverages are available. A portion of your fee supports local conservation efforts.
To book: Click here or call Arabian Adventures on +971 4 303 499