A ‘must-do’ for any visitor to the emirate
Departs from all emirates Learn more about Dubai's rich history and tradition on a grand tour of the old city. See merchant traders at Dubai Creek, get an insight into times gone by at Dubai Museum and browse the famous souks.
• Drive along Jumeirah Beach Road to the iconic Jumeirah Mosque and stop for photos
• Continue on to Zabeel Palace for another photo-stop and onward to the traditional side of Dubai
• Stroll through Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, which is known for its wind-tower architecture
• Visit Dubai Museum
• Take a traditional abra (water taxi) ride across Dubai Creek
• Follow our entertaining guide through the Spice Souk and Gold Souk
How much: Dhs185.
Departures: Daily (morning) for English and German tours. For other languages, the days of operation varies.Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, and Japanese.
Good to know: When departing from Abu Dhabi, this is a full-day tour on Sun and Thur, including an afternoon stop at The Dubai Mall. The itinerary may vary. Hotel transfers are included.
To book, please call Arabian Adventures on +971 4 303 4992 or visit arabian-adventures.com